For the purposes of the Processing of Personal Data (Protection of Individuals) Law of 2001, the company C.M. Londou Trading Ltd is regarded as the 'controller' (i.e. the company who is responsible and controls the processing of your personal data).
When we collect your personal data?
Our company record your personal data (such as name, address, email address, etc.) the first time you register for a new account.
The use of this website.
Our server during your visit records how many times you visit the Website, the specific pages you visit, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name (domain name) of your Internet service provider. Such information will be presented as statistics, which means that we will not be able to determine your identity.
Security and your personal data?
We will use your personal data for the purposes that are described in the notice below.
These purposes include:
• help to identify your accounts
• Manage the website and personal data,
• Statistical analysis of data
• Prevent and detect fraud,
• Modify the website and the its content taking into account your specific preferences,
• Notify any changes to our website or our services which may affect you
• Improve our services.
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data. For example:
• Access to your account is controlled by username and password which are different for each user,
• store your personal data on secure servers
While we will make everything possible to protect your personal data, you agree that use of the internet is not completely secure and therefore we can not guarantee the safety or integrity of personal data transmitted by you or to you through the internet.
We may monitor and record communications with you (e-mail) for the purpose of ensuring the quality of our services and prevent fraud.
When using this site, we may collect information about your computer, such as your IP address and/or browser which we will use for management and statistical analysis purposes. This information will usually not identify you personally.
The cookies used for various reasons:
- to recognize you each time you visit our website,
- to speed up access to the site (that means you don't have to log on each time)
- to store your personal preferences
- to create a profile for you, and
- better targeting of marketing and advertising campaigns.
For more information about cookies and how to disable them please go to http://www.aboutcookies.orgor contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to request access to your personal data. This can be done by us without charge. If you wish to use this right you should:
- Submit a written application by sending an email at email@example.com
- Include a proof of your personal data
- Determine the personal data you want to have access, including any information needed.
You have the right to ask from us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge. If you wish to use this right you should:
- Submit a written application by sending an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Delete”.
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. email address), and
- Determine enough data for identifying yourself (e.g email address), the information that is incorrect and providing the right information for the replacement.